A custom plug and play PayPal credit card payment HTML and PHP form that can easily be integrated into any website. The mobile responsive Bootstrap payment form page is clean and easy to customize with transaction success and error redirects. The included PHP script uses the PayPal NVP/SOAP (Classic) API integration and allows users to make payments directly on your website without having to visit the PayPal website.
Credit Card Payment Form HTML Template
What’s Included In Your Download
We have included all of the required code and styling within this download to ensure you can integrate your PayPal credit card payment form easily within your website or alternatively use as a standalone payment terminal. The download package consists of a customizable HTML payment form, notification pages, as well as the required PHP processors needed to function with PayPal. All you will need to do is add your PayPal API credentials.
Credit Card Payment Form Template Features
- Bootstrap 5 HTML Credit Card Form Template
- Fully Mobile Responsive Form Elements
- Dynamic Price Display Based On User Input
- Trimmed Form Input Fields For Minimum Requirements
- Built-In Server Side Credit Card Validation
- Universal, Brandable Independent Payment Page Layout
- Minimal Use Of CSS For Quick Customization
- Independent Transaction Success Redirect HTML Page
- Independent Transaction Error Redirect PHP Page
- Custom PayPal API PHP Code
Accept credit card payments on your website using the PayPal DoDirectPayment API.
When a transaction fails, the user is redirected to a new page with PayPal error code.
When a transaction is successful, the user is redirected to a new page.
To obtain your PayPal API credentials, login to PayPal, hover over your name on the top right, click account settings, then for API settings click update, you will then want to choose to manage the API credentials for NVP/SOAP API integration (Classic).